- Help children start to consider themselves in relation to the world around them with these worksheets.
Dreams & Wishes
- These worksheets will encourage children to feel good about their own creativity and enjoy the extent of their imaginations.
All About Me
- Worksheets to boost self-esteem, encourage self-reflection and help children come to know themselves better.
You & Me
- This collection of worksheets will encourage children to think about themselves and their social relationships with a variety of important people
Winston the Worried Whale
- A fun and captivating story time resource that will help teachers approach the sensitive subject of worries with young children.
Winston Helping with Worries Conversation Cards
- 30 cards to stimulate talking with young children about a wide range of worries
A Day in the Life of Dingle Duck
- An easy-to-use resource for exploring feelings in everyday situations with young children
- 30 feelings cards to help children express emotions, develop empathy and build friendships
Superhero Behaviour Missions Cards
- Card game to promote good behaviour using secret missions to encourage responsibility, empathy, self-control and respect for others
- Wide-ranging photos to print out or use on whiteboards as discussion starters