A set of 6 carefully selected resources to promote support children and young people with grief and loss.
. The Bereavement Book
- Activities to support children & young people through grief and loss
Supporting Teenagers through Grief & Loss
- Understand how adolescents experience loss and how to provide help and support.
101 Activities for Social & Emotional Resilience
- Activities and ideas to help young people to deal with life’s challenge
- 101 Activities for Positive Thoughts & Feelings
- Easy to implement activities and ideas to help young people to regard themselves, their abilities and the world around them in a positive light.
Bouncing Back & Coping With Change
- Practical evidence-based strategies to teach young people to bounce back and keep going in the face of adversity.
- A adolescent story of grief and loss