The programme includes activities to help students:
- Enhance the flexibility of their thinking
- Become better communicators
- Develop their resilience to use failure as an opportunity to learn
- Set themselves realistic, yet challenging, goals
- Develop their skills of leadership
- Be more empathetic
- Understand others and how they ?see? the world
- Respect difference
?This very useful publication is a ?must have? for any secondary school.
Based on our research and many courses and conferences on emotional intelligence?for young people, teachers and managers. It really does make a difference.?