An illustrated Journal packed full of activities to help children and young people to think about and manage their wellbeing on a daily basis.
The Toolbox of Wellbeing Journal has been written and illustrated by Dr Tina Rae and aims to support children and young teens (8-14) in developing their tools and strategies to maintain emotional, physical and cognitive wellbeing.
We know that there is a lot of evidence to show us that journaling can be very beneficial in supporting and maintaining mental health. The benefits are clear:
- It can improve our mental health and well being
- It can help us to record and savour special moments
- It can help us to mange or reduce our stress levels
- It can improve our confidence and self-esteem
- It can help us to build our social connections
- It can support us in processing problems and negative feelings or experiences