A range of practical resources to support behaviour in the class and playground.
This kit has been put together with the most popular resources to support children who need a little support to help their behaviour. The majority of children are visual learners, yet we often manage behaviour by using our voices. Children may not hear exactly what we are saying, or lose part of the sentences especially if they are stressed.
This bag contains over 200 visual Widgit Communication symbols and a range of practical tools to support visual and kinaesthetic learners.
- 1 x Fabric Drawstring Storage Bag
- 1 x Let’s Make More Smiles book
- 1 x Set of 120 Positive Behaviour Reward Stickers
- 6 x Blank Fans
- 1 x Swing O Meter
- 1 x Show Me Feelings Card Pack
- 1 x How do you feel today? Communication lanyard
- 8 x Communication Fans