This is a resource about Circle Time from an expert practitioner that can be used to create:
- Positive relationships throughout school
- Personal, moral and social development in all students
- Sound self-esteem in all members of the school community
- Respectful and democratic school systems
- A reduction in bullying
- Positive behaviour management
- Democratic listening systems which develop a sense of citizenship.
There are 25 tutorial session lesson plans each 20 minutes long which are particularly ideal for tutorial periods and PSHEE sessions, but also for use during any subject lesson.
These tutorials focus on the all-important areas of:
- Social skills
- Managing feelings
The contents of the resource includes:
- The Whole School Quality Circle Time Model
- Circle Time
- Tutorial Lesson Plans
- Positive Relationships Based on Sound Self-Esteem
- Rewards and Sanctions Create Boundaries and Provide Motivation.
Also an ideal transition resource to use with Year 7, taking the familiar primary school Circle Time Model into the first year of secondary school.
A4, ring-bound book, 112 pages
?[we] identified ? Jenny Mosley Consultancy’s Whole School Quality?Circle Time as an exciting model to play a major role in delivering the vision?of a whole school policy for self-esteem.”?
Douglas Kimber,? Headteacher, Maplesden Noakes School, Maidstone